Looking to give away twitter.com/postfix

Looking to give away twitter.com/postfix

Martin Schmitt
All,

don't ask me about my motivation 11 years ago. Twitter was new and it
seemed an okay thing to start a fan account, also I was knee deep into
SMTP things back then.

Let me just say I'd like to give up ownership of twitter.com/postfix and
pass it on into loving hands.

If nobody steps forward, I'll delete the account sometime in August.

Kind regards,

-martin

Re: Looking to give away twitter.com/postfix

Martin Schmitt
Am 19.07.2020 um 12:45 schrieb Martin Schmitt:

> Let me just say I'd like to give up ownership of twitter.com/postfix and
> pass it on into loving hands.

Hey all,

the credentials have been passed to Ralf Hildebrandt. Thanks Ralf! :-)

-martin

Re: Looking to give away twitter.com/postfix

@lbutlr
On 19 Jul 2020, at 07:48, Martin Schmitt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> the credentials have been passed to Ralf Hildebrandt. Thanks Ralf! :-)

Good choice!

--
Real magic is the hand around the bandsaw, the thrown spark in the
        powder keg, the dimension-warp linking you straight into the