MX backup server: auto sync databases user and domains

MX backup server: auto sync databases user and domains

danjjde
Hi friends,
I would like to know how automate the users and domains list between primary and backup MX server, where the primary (and secondary) mail server use mysql for each user and domain list (and create so an MX backup server that it does not become a "backscatter mail"!)

I've seen this dated tutorial, Gentoo made:
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Complete_Virtual_Mail_Server/Postfix_additions#Introduction_to_backup-mx

And I would like to know if is it possible to adapt this tutorial on a Debian Jessie environment.

Many thanks!