Mail graphical statistics

Alejandro Facultad
Dear all, I want to use a web interface program to see graphical statistics about icoming/outgoing/bounced mail traffic to/from my Postfix.

What is the best tool ??? Mailgraph, queuegraph, isoqlog,.....???

Special thanks

¡Buscá desde tu celular! Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro
http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch

Re: Mail graphical statistics

Barney Desmond
Alejandro Facultad wrote:
> Dear all, I want to use a web interface program to see graphical
> statistics about icoming/outgoing/bounced mail traffic to/from my
> Postfix.
>
> What is the best tool ??? Mailgraph, queuegraph, isoqlog,.....???

You could try each one, the "best" one will depend on what you want.

I've only used mailgraph, but I found it to be very useful; it displays
the number of messages sent, received, bounced and rejected.

Re: Mail graphical statistics

Randy Ramsdell
Barney Desmond wrote:

> Alejandro Facultad wrote:
>
>> Dear all, I want to use a web interface program to see graphical
>> statistics about icoming/outgoing/bounced mail traffic to/from my
>> Postfix.
>>
>> What is the best tool ??? Mailgraph, queuegraph, isoqlog,.....???
>>

> You could try each one, the "best" one will depend on what you want.
>
> I've only used mailgraph, but I found it to be very useful; it displays
> the number of messages sent, received, bounced and rejected.

I  also use mailgraph, but I did have to modify some of the regex parts
to work with amavis-new.

Randy Ramsdell

Re: Mail graphical statistics

Pablo García-2