Mailman and virtual domains

Seba Mueld
I want to setup a mailinglist with postfix virtual domains.

For example:

Postfix receives mail for three domains. The "main" domain is domain.de,
the FQDN of my mailserver is "mail.domain.de". The other two domains
are: domain-1.de, domain-2.de

For mailman I will use a seperate domain named "domain-3.de". As LDA
I use the dovecot LDA. My current config is (relevant config informations):

myhostname = mail.domain.de
mydestination = $mydomain, $myhostname.$mydomain, domain-3.de
local_recipient_maps = $virtual_mailbox_maps, $virtual_alias_maps,hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_mailbox_recipients
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_mailbox_aliases
virtual_mailbox_domains = domain-1.de,domain-2.de
virtual_transport = dovecot
dovecot_destination_recipient_limit = 1
local_transport = dovecot
show_user_unknown_table_name = no
unknown_client_reject_code = 550
mailman_destination_recipient_limit = 1

/etc/postfix/virtual_mailbox_recipients:

[hidden email]  domain.de/user
[hidden email]  domain.de/user
[hidden email]  domain-1.de/user

/etc/postfix/virtual_mailbox_aliases:

[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email]  [hidden email]
[hidden email]  [hidden email]

/etc/postfix/transport:

domain-3.de     mailman:

/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases:

# contains the auto-generated aliases...

/etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'domain-3.de'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'www.domain-3.de'
MTA='Postfix'
# This is not used in the current setup...
# POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS=['domain.de','domain-1.de','domain-2.de','domain-3.de']

This works so far but I'm not sure if this is the recommend setup...

Alternate setup?

On http://www.list.org/mailman-install/postfix-virtual.html there's a
note that "virtual_alias_domains" should be used as described in
http://www.postfix.com/virtual.5.html... I've tried so setup an alternate
method without a transport_map but then the recipient gets rewritten
to "[hidden email]" and delivered through the local tranport
(dovecot) instead of mailman...

Any tips,hints? Thanks.

Best regards,
Seba