Messages are stuck in maildrop

zeka-2
I had some issues with free disk space so I had to start the server, expand the partition and restart it again.
I did the following:

> postsuper -r ALL

It reported that it re-queued a bunch of messages and I can see that they're sitting in maildrop queue.
postqueue -p reports that queue is empty (which one???)

And those messages just sit there, pickup dameon is ignoring them.
Where do I look?

Thanks!

Re: Messages are stuck in maildrop

Wietse Venema
Eugueny Kontsevoy:

> I had some issues with free disk space so I had to start the server, expand
> the partition and restart it again.
> I did the following:
>
> > postsuper -r ALL
>
> It reported that it re-queued a bunch of messages and I can see that they're
> sitting in maildrop queue.
> postqueue -p reports that queue is empty (which one???)
>
> And those messages just sit there, pickup dameon is ignoring them.
> Where do I look?

1) Lok in Postfix log for warning messages.

2) Examine a message with postcat. if all recipients are done_recipient
then the message was already delivered and it can be deleted. You
"postsuper"-ed the message before the queue manager had a chance
to delete it.

        Wietse