Missing something in allowing a program-alias address

Missing something in allowing a program-alias address

Phil Stracchino
I switched last year from DSpam to rspamd for spam filtering.  I have a
spam retrain address to send false-negative messages to rspamd for
retraining.  If I bounce a message to that address from a mail client
(Thunderbird) that talks directly to the mailserver that runs rspamd, it
works.

However, if I try to use the same address from a different mail client
(mutt) which relays through the local postfix instance *TO* the primary
mail server, the mail server rejects it:

<[hidden email]> (expanded from
    <[hidden email]>): host
    minbar.caerllewys.net[10.24.32.15] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[hidden email]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

There's clearly something I'm missing here.  How should I best tell
Postfix that retrain-spam and retrain-ham are in fact valid destinations
that other machines on my local network (but preferably not outside
senders) can send mail to?

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  Landline: +1.603.293.8485
  Mobile:   +1.603.998.6958

Re: Missing something in allowing a program-alias address

Kai Schaetzl
Phil Stracchino wrote on Sun, 16 Dec 2018 16:34:23 -0500:

> relay recipient table

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#relay_recipient_maps

may be helpful.

Kai