Multiple Commands in

Tom H.-2
Hello Together!

Is it possible to create a pipe in master.cf that has multiple piped commands as argument for argv e.g.:

        argv=/path/command1 | /path/command2 | … | /path/commandn

or do I have to write a script for that?

Thanks in advance for an answere.

Regards,

Tom

Re: Multiple Commands in

Wietse Venema
Tom H.:
> Hello Together!
>
> Is it possible to create a pipe in master.cf that has multiple piped commands as argument for argv e.g.:
>
> argv=/path/command1 | /path/command2 | ? | /path/commandn

As documented, master(5) does not implement shell command syntax.

> or do I have to write a script for that?

That is one possibility.

        Wietse