Need some help in postfix

Monica

I am having five servers. in that I have installed postfix on server5 and smtp request[say smtp server is abcsmtp.xyz.com] is processed for Server5.

I have configured postfix and now I am able to send mails using mail command from server5 by abcsmtp.xyz.com]

similarly I am able to send mail from Servers 1,2,3,4 with the help of server5 relay.

Now I have to do some enhancements. I just want to send mail only from one mail id(i.e., test@xyz.com).. if mails are coming from some other id , I should restrict it.. How can I achieve it. Please help me on this.

if I am adding sender_access with test@xyz.com OK. I am able to send mail from all other ids. kindly help me on this

Re: Need some help in postfix

Monica
Could you please reply ?