New DANE SMTP monitoring and diagnostic utility

New DANE SMTP monitoring and diagnostic utility

Viktor Dukhovni
I am pleased to offer to the DANE user community a new monitoring
and diagnostic utility.  This is a one-shot variant of my survey
code specialized for monitoring cron jobs and troubleshooting.

Code and instructions at

While Haskell may be an unfamiliar programming development toolchain
for many of you, I hope that it will not be difficult to install it
for the purpose of compiling an existing project.  See the
for build instructions.

Pull requests that improve the file, add an nroff manpage,
make the "--help" option text more clear (see [1]), or otherwise make
the CLI easier to deploy and use are especially welcome.