[OFF] Postfix and TMDA

Marcio Luciano Donada
Hi People,
I am new in the list and would like to share an idea (I know this is way
off) I have a serious problem and has researched in several places and
found no answer. The problem is the following, I move an e-mail to test
for the user and  sends the same e-mail from tmda asking for
confirmation that only after I  respond to confirmation it sends back
another email asking Again the confirmation. To take the doubt, follow
the doc and the tmda main.cf added in the line:

export_environment = TZ MAIL_CONFIG RECIPIENT SENDER

My configuration (~/.forward)
|/usr/local/tmda/bin/tmda-filter

in the ~/.tmda/config

MAIL_TRANSFER_AGENT = "postfix"
RECIPIENT_DELIMITER = "+"
CRYPT_KEY_FILE = "/home/luciano/.tmda/crypt_key"
CONFIRM_ADDRESS = "[hidden email]"
CONFIRM_APPEND = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/lists/confirmed")
DATADIR = "/home/luciano/.tmda/"
FULLNAME = '[hidden email]'
HOSTNAME = "xxxxxxxxxx.com.br"
LOGFILE_DEBUG = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/logs/tmdadebug.log")
LOGFILE_INCOMING = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/logs/tmdaincoming.log")
LOGFILE_OUTGOING = os.path.expanduser("/.tmda/logs/tmdaincoming.log")
ADDED_HEADERS_CLIENT = {"X-Primary-Address": "[hidden email]"}
PENDING_BLACKLIST_APPEND = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/lists/blacklist")
PENDING_WHITELIST_APPEND = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/lists/whitelist")
TEMPLATE_DIR = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/templates/")
DELIVERY = "~/Maildir/"

Some ideas?
--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense