[OFF] SPF

Marcio Luciano Donada
Hi list,
I am using debian etch and postfix and then using the
/usr/lib/postfix/policyd, but with the high traffic of e-mails in recent
days I have had problems even had to disable it. I wonder what you are
used to check the SPF on servers?

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense
Departamento de T.I.

Re: [OFF] SPF

lst_hoe02
Zitat von Márcio Luciano Donada <[hidden email]>:

> Hi list,
> I am using debian etch and postfix and then using the
> /usr/lib/postfix/policyd, but with the high traffic of e-mails in recent
> days I have had problems even had to disable it. I wonder what you are
> used to check the SPF on servers?

Not using SPF but maybe it would help to clarify what problems you had
with policyd. As a starting point for solving problems
http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html is always recommended.

Regards

Andreas

Re: [OFF] SPF

Scott Kitterman-4
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:47:35 -0200 Márcio Luciano Donada <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi list,
>I am using debian etch and postfix and then using the
>/usr/lib/postfix/policyd, but with the high traffic of e-mails in recent
>days I have had problems even had to disable it. I wonder what you are
>used to check the SPF on servers?

For Etch there aren't any good solutions in Debian proper (that I know of).  In backports.org there is a backport of a reasonably recent version of postfix-policyd-spf-python that I can recommend (I'm upstream and the Debian maintainer, so not unbiased).

Scott K