OT: Email Reputation Management

Gautam Singaraju-2
Hello All,

I am a graduate student working on email reputation protocols. We have
been developing open-source reputation algorithm to compute sender's
reputation based on inputs at any deployed location.

http://isr.uncc.edu/repuscore

The idea is that at multiple receivers, administrators can collect
spam, ham numbers etc. for different senders based on their emails.
Using this, we compute sender reputation. We have developed a
SpamAssassin plugin that collects such information and dumps it to a
local MySQL servers. Our scripts compute reputation that can be
deployed at your domain. If you are willing to share information, you
could do so to get a global view of senders.

--
---
Gautam