[Off-Topic] ANN: Unofficial Rspamd mailing list

[Off-Topic] ANN: Unofficial Rspamd mailing list

Christian Rößner
Hi there,

for those of you, who uses Rspamd with Postfix, I have created an unofficial mailing list and I invite you to join this list:

https://mlserv.org/postorius/lists/

The idea is to have a regular mailing list for Rspamd related questions. Also if you have trouble in bringing Postfix and Rspamd together. Many config stuff may be removed from Postfix and put to Rspamd.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you.

Best wishes

Christian
--
Rößner-Network-Solutions
Karl-Bröger-Str. 10, 36304 Alsfeld

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [Off-Topic] ANN: Unofficial Rspamd mailing list

Alex JOST-2
Am 21.08.2018 um 14:42 schrieb Christian Rößner:
> Hi there,
>
> for those of you, who uses Rspamd with Postfix, I have created an unofficial mailing list and I invite you to join this list:
>
> https://mlserv.org/postorius/lists/
>
> The idea is to have a regular mailing list for Rspamd related questions. Also if you have trouble in bringing Postfix and Rspamd together. Many config stuff may be removed from Postfix and put to Rspamd.
>
> Thanks for reading and hope to see you.

Why not use the official mailing list?

   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rspamd

Alex JOST

Am 23.08.2018 um 13:45 schrieb Christian Rößner:
> Because it requires a Google account

I'm using it without a google account. Try this link (remove the dash
from sub-scribe):

   https://groups.google.com/group/rspamd/sub-scribe

I had to alter the link as this mailing list rejects it otherwise.

--
Alex JOST