On-Hold instead of sending

Daniel Ryšlink
Sorry for asking instead of researching  and testing myself (time
pressure), but can someone tell me how to define a transport that would
move all mail from the IP x.y.z.q to the On-Hold queue instead of
sending it normally?

Sorry again, I need it fast and correct, will not do this again, promise.

Thank you.

--
S pozdravem,
Daniel Ryšlink

Dial Telecom a. s.
Křižíkova 36a/237
186 00 Praha 3, Česká Republika
Tel.:+420.226204627
www.dialtelecom.cz
Dial Telecom, a.s.
Jednoduše se připojte

Re: On-Hold instead of sending

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 19.05.20 11:43, Daniel Ryšlink wrote:
>Sorry for asking instead of researching  and testing myself (time
>pressure), but can someone tell me how to define a transport that
>would move all mail from the IP x.y.z.q to the On-Hold queue instead
>of sending it normally?

header_checks on Received: header and the IP with HOLD action.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Re: On-Hold instead of sending

Daniel Ryšlink
Thank you most kindly, it works.