Password Validation in postfix

R Pradeepa

We are using postfix as the Mail Transport agent. We have implemented
Cryus SASL. We use Netscape as the Mail client. When asked to perform
user validation it checks for correct password .When use select username
and password  option is unselected it never checks for password. When
running automatic mail generation program it does not require password.
Without password validation it sends mails. Can anyone suggest the
method for password validation.

Thanks & Regards
R Pradeepa
Sr.Sys.Engr/BHEL, Trichy.