Pflogsumm Version 1.1.5 Released

Jim Seymour-2
Pflogsumm version 1.1.5 has been released. This is a Beta release.

From the ChangeLog:

rel-1.1.5 20120205

    Fixed RFC 3339 support.  Releases 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 were badly
    broken in this respect.  Thanks and a tip o' the hat to Sven
    Hoexter (sven-at-timegate-dot-de) for the help.

Short cycle, this time, but I kind of wanted this one to work w/o
patches ;)

With no bug reports, say, w/in a week or so, I'm going to promote
this one to "stable."

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is