Postfix Dovecot Consultant Availability

asai
Greetings,

We're in process of upgrading our Postfix / Dovecot installation, and
would like to know if there are any qualified consultants out there that
would be willing to work for us to help us verify and improve the
deployment for our non-profit organization?  This would be a fairly
simple job of looking over configs and making recommendations, but may
give way into more ongoing work.

I know there are a lot of experts on this list that really know how
Postfix and Dovecot work and we'd really appreciate some quality
advice.  I'm sending this request to both Postfix and Dovecot lists.

Please email me directly with replies.

--
Asai