Postfix Gateway to multiple internal server

Postfix Gateway to multiple internal server

maileh
Hi
I am wondering if it is possible to have postfix relay server send a mail (multiple domain) to multiple server.
Right now i have only one internal server where my postfix relay mail to for all my hosted multiple domain.
What i want is more like having multiple server receive the same email for all my domains.

Right now i am using rsync to sync mailboxes between the two internal server for all my customer but it seems not work well for some reason or the other .

But i want it is it can be taken care by postfix itself.

Hope you here you soon.

Note.

Currently i have this
                                                     TRANSPORT          RSYNC