Postfix - How to use redirect for one email and if attachments?

Postfix - How to use redirect for one email and if attachments?

Jerome Proust
Hi everybody,

First, thanks for all who will answer me.

Here's the context :
we have a mail server with postfix  v 2.3.3 on a red hat distrib, setup
with virtual host.

We have an email [hidden email] : for this address, we want all emails
with attachment to be redirected to [hidden email].
I tried header checks, but not worked.

I heard about filter.sh (shell) but I don't know how to do it.

Please, help me! I don't what to use for that.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

--
----------------
Jérôme Proust
02-47-71-46-46

Re: Postfix - How to use redirect for one email and if attachments?

Victor Duchovni
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 04:35:52PM +0200, Jerome Proust wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> First, thanks for all who will answer me.
>
> Here's the context :
> we have a mail server with postfix  v 2.3.3 on a red hat distrib, setup
> with virtual host.
>
> We have an email [hidden email] : for this address, we want all emails
> with attachment to be redirected to [hidden email].
> I tried header checks, but not worked.

What is or is not an attachment depends on who you ask, different MUAs
will display content either inline or as an attachment based on their
feature-set.

Try Exim, it is perhaps more suitable for this sort of ad-hoc
multi-condition routing.