Postfix Mailrules from diffrend Source Systems

Postfix Mailrules from diffrend Source Systems

anabel.ender@gmail.com
Hi Postfix Guys,
I am an newby in Postfix and i have read some Posts like this
http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/header-checks-bypassing-discard-rules-td84553.html
and
http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Postfix-Wildcard-email-forwarding-td27135.html
in the Forum but I can`t find any Solution for me.
I will use Postfix as Mailrelay to filter out Mails from three different
Source Systems to Forward to different eMail Recipients. See as following

Source System 1
Mailto:xy@anydomain   >Allow to any

Source System 2
Mailto:xy@anydomain >Forwarding to @test1.com

Source System 3
Mailto:[hidden email] >Forwarding to @test1.com and @test2.com

I think the forward part I can do with recipient_delimiter but I have no
idea how can filter out the source Systems?

Have anyone a suggestion to configure that in postfix?

Thx
Anabel

Re: Postfix Mailrules from diffrend Source Systems

Viktor Dukhovni
On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 12:55:02AM -0700, [hidden email] wrote:

> I will use Postfix as Mailrelay to filter out Mails from three different
> Source Systems to Forward to different eMail Recipients. See as following
>
> Source System 1
> Mailto:xy@anydomain   >Allow to any
>
> Source System 2
> Mailto:xy@anydomain >Forwarding to @test1.com
>
> Source System 3
> Mailto:[hidden email] >Forwarding to @test1.com and @test2.com

Postfix envelope recipient address rewriting is largely independent
of client identities and envelope sender addresses.

The only way to do this is with access(5) checks, which can trigger
BCC, REDIRECT or FILTER actions.

See access(5) for details.

Re: Postfix Mailrules from diffrend Source Systems

anabel.ender@gmail.com

Re: Postfix Mailrules from diffrend Source Systems

anabel.ender@gmail.com
is there a posibility to map it through the source eMail address?