Postfix SASL connectivity problem

Anant Athavale
Dear users,
            We have installed postfix 2.4.7 from source with openldap
and cyrus-sasl support. we have also installed openldap 2.3.39 and
cyrus-sasl-2.1.21.

cyrus-sasl is installed in /usr/local/cyrus-sasl directory.

How to tell Postfix to look for cyrus-SASL in this directory ?

Anant

Re: Postfix SASL connectivity problem

Brian Evans - Postfix List
[hidden email] wrote:

> Dear users,
>            We have installed postfix 2.4.7 from source with openldap
> and cyrus-sasl support. we have also installed openldap 2.3.39 and
> cyrus-sasl-2.1.21.
>
> cyrus-sasl is installed in /usr/local/cyrus-sasl directory.
>
> How to tell Postfix to look for cyrus-SASL in this directory ?
>
> Anant

Please refer to the following pages:

Thank you for using Postfix.

See Also: http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html