Postfix autenticated...

Relez
Hi there, i need your help with my little problem:

I have a postfix running on Debian Etch r3 with 7 mailboxes, all the
messages I send to a server "X", everything was going ok when in the
server X was implemented SMTP autentication, they use Courierauthdaemon
and my postfix cannot send to this server X, its says:

Recipient address rejected: Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command))

I would like to configure my postfix to autenticate with this server X
and send the message, that each user can send mails without problems.

Thanks!

     Relvis González Martínez
Administrador Joven Club Bahía Honda II
 http://www.pri.jovenclub.cu/jc/linux
       Linux User # 434092

Re: Postfix autenticated...

Noel Jones-2
Relvis González Martínez wrote:

> Hi there, i need your help with my little problem:
>
> I have a postfix running on Debian Etch r3 with 7 mailboxes, all the
> messages I send to a server "X", everything was going ok when in the
> server X was implemented SMTP autentication, they use Courierauthdaemon
> and my postfix cannot send to this server X, its says:
>
> Recipient address rejected: Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command))
>
> I would like to configure my postfix to autenticate with this server X
> and send the message, that each user can send mails without problems.
>
> Thanks!

Start here:
http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html#client_sasl

Noel Jones

Re: Postfix autenticated...

Sahil Tandon
* Relvis Gonz?lez Mart?nez <[hidden email]> [05-19-2008]:

http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html
http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html

--
Sahil Tandon <[hidden email]>