Postfix + saslauthd SASL With Kerberos (FreeIPA) unable to send mail

Postfix + saslauthd SASL With Kerberos (FreeIPA) unable to send mail

akuchkartay
Hello I just finished setting up FreeIPA with Dovecot + Postfix + Saslauthd.
I can easily access to mails using imap via dovecot with gssapi
authentication and postfix also delivering mails very well. But I cannot
send email from postfix using gssapi authentication (plain and login
authentication working fine) because saslauthd is not specifying realm when
requesting service from freeipa domain.

warning: SASL authentication failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.
Minor code may provide more information (No key table entry found matching
smtp/mx0.aegisnet.eu@)

right form of request is smtp/[hidden email]

I googled alot but couldn't find any solution to solve this problem. How to
configure saslauthd well that it will use realm to contact with freeipa.

Best Regards...