Postfix send mail with LMTP to cyrus with VIP

Postfix send mail with LMTP to cyrus with VIP

sebastien.dicque
Hello,
I would like use postfix with cyrus aggregator. The cyrus server as a
virtual IP and if it down another cyrus server get the VIP. I would like to
know if postfix see that the LMTP connexion down and after start a new
connexion to the virtual IP.

Regards

S├ębastien Dicque

Re: Postfix send mail with LMTP to cyrus with VIP

Victor Duchovni
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 01:33:26PM +0200, [hidden email] wrote:

> I would like use postfix with cyrus aggregator. The cyrus server as a
> virtual IP and if it down another cyrus server get the VIP. I would like to
> know if postfix see that the LMTP connexion down and after start a new
> connexion to the virtual IP.

Yes.