* Postfix did not support running as a PID=1 process, which
complicated Postfix deployment in containers. The "postfix
start-fg" command will now run the Postfix master daemon as a
PID=1 process if possible. Thanks for inputs from Andreas
Schulze, Eray Aslan, and Viktor Dukhovni.
* Segfault in the postconf(1) command after it could not open a
Postfix database configuration file due to a file permission
error (dereferencing a null pointer). Reported by Andreas
Hasenack, fixed by Viktor Dukhovni.
Fixed in Postfix 3.3, 3.2, 3.1, 3.0:
* The luser_relay feature became a black hole, when the luser_relay
parameter was set to a non-existent local address (i.e. mail
disappeared silently). Reported by J?rgen Thomsen.
* Missing error propagation in the tlsproxy(8) daemon could result
in a segfault after TLS handshake error (dereferencing a
0xffff...ffff pointer). This daemon handles the TLS protocol
when a non-whitelisted client sends a STARTTLS command to
Fixed in Postfix 3.2, 3.1, 3.0:
* Added more than 20 missing *_maps parameter names to the default
proxy_read_maps setting, making the proxymap service easier to
* To avoid spurious warning messages, the postconf(1) command now
scans only built-in or service-defined parameter values (including
their $name expansions) for ldap, *sql, etc. database names.