Postfix stable release 3.5.7 and legacy release 3.4.17

Postfix stable release 3.5.7 and legacy release 3.4.17

Wietse Venema
[An on-line version of this announcement will be available at
http://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.5.7.html]

  * Random certificate verification failures with
    "smtp_tls_connection_reuse = yes", because tlsproxy(8) was using
    the wrong global TLS context for connections that use DANE or
    non-DANE trust anchors. Reported by Thorsten Habich.

You can find the updated Postfix source code at the mirrors listed
at http://www.postfix.org/.

Re: Postfix stable release 3.5.7 and legacy release 3.4.17

@lbutlr
On 31 Aug 2020, at 07:34, Wietse Venema <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [An on-line version of this announcement will be available at
> http://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.5.7.html]

Is there a what's new/changelog document for this version or is it mostly just incremental improvements on 3.5.6 and I should just install it?

--
and I lift my glass to the Awful Truth / which you can't reveal to
        the Ears of Youth / except to say it isn't worth a dime

Re: Postfix stable release 3.5.7 and legacy release 3.4.17

Wietse Venema
@lbutlr:
> On 31 Aug 2020, at 07:34, Wietse Venema <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > [An on-line version of this announcement will be available at
> > http://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.5.7.html]
>
> Is there a what's new/changelog document for this version or is it =
> mostly just incremental improvements on 3.5.6 and I should just install =
> it?

Postfix 3.5.7 is a stable release. It is not "improved".

The announcement says what bugs are fixed. Otherwise, see the HISTORY
file available from Postfix mirrors at http://www.postfix.org/mirrors.html

Re: Postfix stable release 3.5.7 and legacy release 3.4.17

Wietse Venema
Wietse Venema:

> @lbutlr:
> > On 31 Aug 2020, at 07:34, Wietse Venema <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > [An on-line version of this announcement will be available at
> > > http://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.5.7.html]
> >
> > Is there a what's new/changelog document for this version or is it =
> > mostly just incremental improvements on 3.5.6 and I should just install =
> > it?
>
> Postfix 3.5.7 is a stable release. It is not "improved".
>
> The announcement says what bugs are fixed. Otherwise, see the HISTORY
> file available from Postfix mirrors at http://www.postfix.org/mirrors.html

Um, http://www.postfix.org/download.html

        Wietse