Postfix (virtual) and Mailman, Invalid user specified.

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Postfix (virtual) and Mailman, Invalid user specified.

Num ber

(Sorry for the last message, it's was not readable !! )

Hello,I'm sorry i know that the question was already asked, but i have try manything, and no one work..
I'm try to have mailman with postfix..

I use Postfix with mysql, and for my domaine everything work perfectly..
Now i have do that :Add mailman aliases  and virtual-mailman to main.cf, but i always have the same error :

_____
Aug 18 12:13:29 soez postfix/pipe[2699]: 9445DAE578: to=, relay=maildrop, delay=0.19,
delays=0.03/0.02/0/0.14, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown. Command output: Invalid user specified. )
_____

This is my configuration file :
____
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/etc/mailman/aliases
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
content_filter = amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
html_directory = no
inet_interfaces = all
mail_owner = postfix
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
mydomain = soez.be
myhostname = mail.soez.be
myorigin = $mydomainnew
aliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases.postfix
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.3.3/README_FILES
recipient_delimiter = +relayhost = relay.skynet.be
sample_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.3.3/samples
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail.postfix
setgid_group = postdrop
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (CentOs)
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
                reject_unknown_sender_domain,
                reject_non_fqdn_sender,
                reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
                reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
                reject_unlisted_recipient,
                reject_unlisted_sender,
                permit_mynetworks,
                permit_sasl_authenticated,
                reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
               reject_unauth_destination,
                reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
                reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
                permitsmtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf,hash:/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman
virtual_gid_maps = static:9000
virtual_mailbox_base = /
virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
virtual_transport = maildrop
virtual_uid_maps = static:9000

_________
# cat /etc/mailman/virtual-mailman
# This file is generated by Mailman, and is kept in sync with the binary hash
# file virtual-mailman.db.  YOU SHOULD NOT MANUALLY EDIT THIS FILE unless you
# know what you're doing, and can keep the two files properly in sync.  If you
# screw it up, you're on your own.
## Note that you should already have this virtual domain set up properly in
# your Postfix installation.  See README.POSTFIX for details.
# LOOP ADDRESSES [hidden email]    mailman-loop
# LOOP ADDRESSES END# STANZA START: mailman
# CREATED: Mon Aug 18 12:19:41 [hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
[hidden email]
mailman-unsubscribe
# STANZA END: mailman

__________
# cat /etc/mailman/aliases
# The ultimate loop stopper address

mailman-loop: /var/lib/mailman/data/owner-bounces.mbox
# STANZA START: mailman# CREATED: Mon Aug 18 12:19:41 2008
mailman:             "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post mailman"
mailman-admin:       "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin mailman"
mailman-bounces:     "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman bounces mailman"
mailman-confirm:     "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman confirm mailman"
mailman-join:        "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman join mailman"
mailman-leave:       "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman leave mailman"
mailman-owner:       "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman owner mailman"
mailman-request:     "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request mailman"
mailman-subscribe:   "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe mailman"
mailman-unsubscribe: "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman unsubscribe mailman"
# STANZA END: mailman
_____

What can i do to make this working ?

I'm sorry if it's a beginner question, but i'm really lost..

Thanks for all, and sorry for the bad english..
_________________________________________________________________
Des programmes gratuits pour partager vos photos d'été… Et bien plus encore !
http://get.live.com/fr-be/WL/config_all
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postfix (virtual) and Mailman, Invalid user specified.

Brian Evans - Postfix List
Num ber wrote:

> (Sorry for the last message, it's was not readable !! )
>
> Hello,I'm sorry i know that the question was already asked, but i have try manything, and no one work..
> I'm try to have mailman with postfix..
>
> I use Postfix with mysql, and for my domaine everything work perfectly..
> Now i have do that :Add mailman aliases  and virtual-mailman to main.cf, but i always have the same error :
>
> _____
> Aug 18 12:13:29 soez postfix/pipe[2699]: 9445DAE578: to=, relay=maildrop, delay=0.19,
> delays=0.03/0.02/0/0.14, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown. Command output: Invalid user specified. )
> _____
>
> This is my configuration file :
> ____
>
> alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/etc/mailman/aliases
>
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
> mydomain = soez.be
> myhostname = mail.soez.be
> myorigin = $mydomainnew
>
> virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf,hash:/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman
> virtual_gid_maps = static:9000
> virtual_mailbox_base = /
> virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
> virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
> virtual_transport = maildrop
> virtual_uid_maps = static:9000
>
> _________
> # cat /etc/mailman/virtual-mailman
> # This file is generated by Mailman, and is kept in sync with the binary hash
> # file virtual-mailman.db.  YOU SHOULD NOT MANUALLY EDIT THIS FILE unless you
> # know what you're doing, and can keep the two files properly in sync.  If you
> # screw it up, you're on your own.
> ## Note that you should already have this virtual domain set up properly in
> # your Postfix installation.  See README.POSTFIX for details.
> # LOOP ADDRESSES [hidden email]    mailman-loop
> # LOOP ADDRESSES END# STANZA START: mailman
> # CREATED: Mon Aug 18 12:19:41 [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> mailman-unsubscribe
> # STANZA END: mailman
>
> __________
>
> What can i do to make this working ?
>
> I'm sorry if it's a beginner question, but i'm really lost..
>
> Thanks for all, and sorry for the bad english..
> _________________________________________________________________
> Des programmes gratuits pour partager vos photos d'été… Et bien plus encore !
> http://get.live.com/fr-be/WL/config_all

First, understand that you need rewrite the destination in
/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman to a domain listed in mydestination.
This allows alias_maps to come into play because it is otherwise skipped
by the virtual_transport.

Example:
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost, lists.$mydomain

[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]
[hidden email] [hidden email]

You can also just publish the list as <listname>@lists.soez.be and list
lists.soez.be in mydestination, instead of keeping a virtual alias list
updated.

Brian


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postfix (virtual) and Mailman, Invalid user specified.

mouss-2
In reply to this post by Num ber
Num ber wrote:

> (Sorry for the last message, it's was not readable !! )
>
> Hello,I'm sorry i know that the question was already asked, but i have try manything, and no one work..
> I'm try to have mailman with postfix..
>
> I use Postfix with mysql, and for my domaine everything work perfectly..
> Now i have do that :Add mailman aliases  and virtual-mailman to main.cf, but i always have the same error :
>
> _____
> Aug 18 12:13:29 soez postfix/pipe[2699]: 9445DAE578: to=, relay=maildrop, delay=0.19,
> delays=0.03/0.02/0/0.14, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown. Command output: Invalid user specified. )

- to= is empty. why?
- maildrop is not happy. test maildrop manually (maildrop -V 6 -d user
....).



> _____
>
> This is my configuration file :
> ____
> alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
> alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/etc/mailman/aliases
> broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
> command_directory = /usr/sbin
> config_directory = /etc/postfix
> content_filter = amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
> daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
> debug_peer_level = 2
> html_directory = no
> inet_interfaces = all
> mail_owner = postfix
> mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
> manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
> mydomain = soez.be
> myhostname = mail.soez.be
> myorigin = $mydomainnew
> aliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases.postfix
> queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
> readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.3.3/README_FILES
> recipient_delimiter = +relayhost = relay.skynet.be
> sample_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.3.3/samples
> sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail.postfix
> setgid_group = postdrop
> smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (CentOs)
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
>                 reject_unknown_sender_domain,
>                 reject_non_fqdn_sender,
>                 reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
>                 reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
>                 reject_unlisted_recipient,
>                 reject_unlisted_sender,
>                 permit_mynetworks,
>                 permit_sasl_authenticated,
>                 reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
>                reject_unauth_destination,
>                 reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
>                 reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
>                 permitsmtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
> smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
> smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
> unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
> virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf,hash:/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman
> virtual_gid_maps = static:9000
> virtual_mailbox_base = /
> virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
> virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
> virtual_transport = maildrop
> virtual_uid_maps = static:9000
>
> _________
> # cat /etc/mailman/virtual-mailman
> # This file is generated by Mailman, and is kept in sync with the binary hash
> # file virtual-mailman.db.  YOU SHOULD NOT MANUALLY EDIT THIS FILE unless you
> # know what you're doing, and can keep the two files properly in sync.  If you
> # screw it up, you're on your own.
> ## Note that you should already have this virtual domain set up properly in
> # your Postfix installation.  See README.POSTFIX for details.
> # LOOP ADDRESSES [hidden email]    mailman-loop
> # LOOP ADDRESSES END# STANZA START: mailman
> # CREATED: Mon Aug 18 12:19:41 [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]
> [hidden email]

I don't know what all this blah blah is for...

> mailman-unsubscribe
> # STANZA END: mailman
>
> __________
> # cat /etc/mailman/aliases
> # The ultimate loop stopper address
>
> mailman-loop: /var/lib/mailman/data/owner-bounces.mbox
> # STANZA START: mailman# CREATED: Mon Aug 18 12:19:41 2008
> mailman:             "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post mailman"
> mailman-admin:       "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin mailman"
> mailman-bounces:     "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman bounces mailman"
> mailman-confirm:     "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman confirm mailman"
> mailman-join:        "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman join mailman"
> mailman-leave:       "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman leave mailman"
> mailman-owner:       "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman owner mailman"
> mailman-request:     "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request mailman"
> mailman-subscribe:   "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe mailman"
> mailman-unsubscribe: "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman unsubscribe mailman"
> # STANZA END: mailman
> _____

looks like you want alias_maps. for this, you need to redirect mailman
traffic (use virtual_alias_maps for example) to a local domain, because
only local will check alias_maps. I don't use alias_maps for mailman (I
use a dedicated transport in master.cf).

>
> What can i do to make this working ?
>
> I'm sorry if it's a beginner question, but i'm really lost..
>
> Thanks for all, and sorry for the bad english..
> _________________________________________________________________
> Des programmes gratuits pour partager vos photos d'été… Et bien plus encore !
> http://get.live.com/fr-be/WL/config_all

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Postfix (virtual) and Mailman, Invalid user specified.

Num ber
Thanks for your reply...

Finaly, what was the best way to have maildrop working with virtual user in postfix ?

How do you do that ? ( a dedicated service in master)

Thanks to all !!




> First, understand that you need rewrite the destination in

> /etc/mailman/virtual-mailman to a domain listed in mydestination.
> This allows alias_maps to come into play because it is otherwise skipped
> by the virtual_transport.
>
> Example:
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost, lists.$mydomain
>
> You can also just publish the list as <listname>@lists.soez.be and list
> lists.soez.be in mydestination, instead of keeping a virtual alias list
> updated.
>
> Brian
 
> looks like you want alias_maps. for this, you need to redirect mailman
> traffic (use virtual_alias_maps for example) to a local domain, because
> only local will check alias_maps. I don't use alias_maps for mailman (I
> use a dedicated transport in master.cf).


Vous partez ? Hotmail s'occupe de laisser un message aux personnes qui vous envoient un mail !
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Postfix (virtual) and Mailman, Invalid user specified.

Num ber
In reply to this post by Brian Evans - Postfix List

I'm trying to make that working with lists.soez.be

Now i have this :
$mydestination = .... , lists.$mydomain

In mailman i have set lists.soez.be instead soez.be

I have restart postfix and now i have this error :

Aug 20 11:13:20 soez postfix/pipe[3296]: 311ECAE7A0: to=, relay=maildrop, delay=0.09, delays=0.02/0.04/0/0.04, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown. Command output: Invalid user specified. )

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [hidden email]
Original-Recipient: rfc822;[hidden email]

Why postfix translate adress ?


Sorry for the begginner question, maybe i have more chance to post on mailman list ?

Thanks
__________________

> First, understand that you need rewrite the destination in
> /etc/mailman/virtual-mailman to a domain listed in mydestination.
> This allows alias_maps to come into play because it is otherwise skipped
> by the virtual_transport.
>
> Example:
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost, lists.$mydomain
>
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>
> You can also just publish the list as @lists.soez.be and list
> lists.soez.be in mydestination, instead of keeping a virtual alias list
> updated.
>
> Brian
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Vous partez ?  Hotmail s'occupe de laisser un message aux personnes qui vous envoient un mail !
http://blogwindowslive.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!48FE68E9115F8F03!345.entry
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postfix (virtual) and Mailman, Invalid user specified.

Brian Evans - Postfix List
Num ber wrote:

> I'm trying to make that working with lists.soez.be
>
> Now i have this :
> $mydestination = .... , lists.$mydomain
>
> In mailman i have set lists.soez.be instead soez.be
>
> I have restart postfix and now i have this error :
>
> Aug 20 11:13:20 soez postfix/pipe[3296]: 311ECAE7A0: to=, relay=maildrop, delay=0.09, delays=0.02/0.04/0/0.04, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown. Command output: Invalid user specified. )
>
> Final-Recipient: rfc822; [hidden email]
> Original-Recipient: rfc822;[hidden email]
>
> Why postfix translate adress ?
>
>
>  

> virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf,hash:/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman
> virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
>  

Run 'postmap -q lists.soez.be
mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf'
It should *not* return anything. No blank line and no error.

Remove hash:/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman from main.cf.

Also, why is "to=", as mouss pointed out?  What does your master.cf look
like?

Brian

> Sorry for the begginner question, maybe i have more chance to post on mailman list ?
>
> Thanks
> __________________
>  
>> First, understand that you need rewrite the destination in
>> /etc/mailman/virtual-mailman to a domain listed in mydestination.
>> This allows alias_maps to come into play because it is otherwise skipped
>> by the virtual_transport.
>>
>> Example:
>> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost, lists.$mydomain
>>
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>> [hidden email] [hidden email]
>>
>> You can also just publish the list as @lists.soez.be and list
>> lists.soez.be in mydestination, instead of keeping a virtual alias list
>> updated.
>>
>> Brian
>>
>>
>>    
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Vous partez ?  Hotmail s'occupe de laisser un message aux personnes qui vous envoient un mail !
> http://blogwindowslive.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!48FE68E9115F8F03!345.entry