Postscreen Logfile Analyser

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Postscreen Logfile Analyser

Jos Chrispijn-4
Can someone recommend a reliable Postscreen logfile analyser (FreeBSD 12)?
Thanks in advance!
/jos
-- With both feet on the ground you can't make any step forward	
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postscreen Logfile Analyser

Michael Orlitzky-2
On 2020-09-11 14:24, Jos Chrispijn wrote:
> Can someone recommend a reliable Postscreen logfile analyser (FreeBSD 12)?
> Thanks in advance!

I still use postfix-logwatch (http://logreporters.sourceforge.net/), but
there are a few patches to apply since the maintainer went AWOL:

https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/net-mail/postfix-logwatch/files

Postfix is stable enough that I can afford to learn perl whenever the
log format changes.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postscreen Logfile Analyser

Tamás Gérczei
I use pflogsumm.

On 9/11/20 9:08 PM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:

> On 2020-09-11 14:24, Jos Chrispijn wrote:
>> Can someone recommend a reliable Postscreen logfile analyser (FreeBSD 12)?
>> Thanks in advance!
> I still use postfix-logwatch (http://logreporters.sourceforge.net/), but
> there are a few patches to apply since the maintainer went AWOL:
>
> https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/net-mail/postfix-logwatch/files
>
> Postfix is stable enough that I can afford to learn perl whenever the
> log format changes.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postscreen Logfile Analyser

Administrator Beckspaced.com
I use pslogscan for postscreen

https://archive.mgm51.com/sources/pslogscan.html

and pflogsumm for daily mail stats

https://jimsun.linxnet.com/postfix_contrib.html

Am 11.09.2020 um 21:29 schrieb Tamás Gérczei:

> I use pflogsumm.
>
> On 9/11/20 9:08 PM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
>> On 2020-09-11 14:24, Jos Chrispijn wrote:
>>> Can someone recommend a reliable Postscreen logfile analyser (FreeBSD 12)?
>>> Thanks in advance!
>> I still use postfix-logwatch (http://logreporters.sourceforge.net/), but
>> there are a few patches to apply since the maintainer went AWOL:
>>
>> https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/net-mail/postfix-logwatch/files
>>
>> Postfix is stable enough that I can afford to learn perl whenever the
>> log format changes.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postscreen Logfile Analyser

Jos Chrispijn-4
On 12-9-20 8:31, Admin Beckspaced wrote:

> I use pslogscan for postscreen

Thanks, I think I can make this work.

Best,
Jos Chrispijn


-- With both feet on the ground you can't make any step forward
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Postscreen Logfile Analyser

Jos Chrispijn-4
In reply to this post by Michael Orlitzky-2
On 11-9-20 21:08, Michael Orlitzky wrote:

> I still use postfix-logwatch (http://logreporters.sourceforge.net/), but
> there are a few patches to apply since the maintainer went AWOL:

Thanks for this; I am a nub on perl, but will certainly give it a try.

Best,
Jos Chrispijn

-- With both feet on the ground you can't make any step forward