Postsuper remote

Julian Kippels
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a command line tool for managing many
postfix servers from a central server. I have 4 servers running postfix
and I would like to manage the mail queues from one single machine.

Thanks in advance,
Julian

Re: Postsuper remote

Sven Schwedas
On 2018-09-04 14:55, Julian Kippels wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is a command line tool for managing many
> postfix servers from a central server. I have 4 servers running postfix
> and I would like to manage the mail queues from one single machine.

What do you need to do that can't be done with SSH already?

Sven Schwedas, Systemadministrator
[hidden email] | ☎ +43 680 301 7167
TAO Digital   | Teil der TAO Beratungs- & Management GmbH
Lendplatz 45  | FN 213999f/Klagenfurt, FB-Gericht Villach
A8020 Graz    | https://www.tao-digital.at

Re: Postsuper remote

Patrick Ben Koetter-2
* Julian Kippels <[hidden email]>:
> I would like to know if there is a command line tool for managing many
> postfix servers from a central server. I have 4 servers running postfix
> and I would like to manage the mail queues from one single machine.

Using recent Postfix versions you can output Postfix queue status as JSON
strings. You can start from there, pull the output into something that's
accessible via network and aggregate this in a web frontend, something that
does graphs, tables etc.

Then add commands that end in SSH commands to the servers or use e.g. a REST
API and submit commands to the API that map to postqueue/postsuper commands.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München