Problem resolved - two newaliases

v0id null
one in /usr/bin one in /usr/local/bin

Ran /usr/local/bin/newaliases and problem was resolved.

I hope this gets indexed by search engines because this took a few
days for me to solve heh

Re: Problem resolved - two newaliases

Wietse Venema
v0id null:
> one in /usr/bin one in /usr/local/bin
>
> Ran /usr/local/bin/newaliases and problem was resolved.
>
> I hope this gets indexed by search engines because this took a few
> days for me to solve heh

1) I suggest that you let the system work for you, instead of
working around it,

        $ man mailer.conf

2) There is no need to override the system default Berkeley DB
library. FreeBSD is the primary Postfix development platform and
I have never had to mess with non-standard Berkeley DB versions,

        Wietse