Problems with sender and recipient checks

Problems with sender and recipient checks

Osmany Goderich

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with the sender and recipient checks. What I have in mind is to restrict some users from sending or receiving mail out country and others to have unrestricted mail service. I have this postfix working with an LDAP backend, so all the users are in an LDAP database on another server.

This is what I have in my main.cf. I will only show the section where I work with the sender and recipient checks:

smtpd_restriction_classes = CUBA,

                            FROMCUBA,

                            SENDERIN,

                            RECIPIENTIN,

                            CLIENTIN,

                            HELOIN

SENDERIN = check_sender_access ldap:access,

           check_sender_access regexp:/etc/postfix/men1,

           reject

RECIPIENTIN = check_sender_access ldap:access,

              check_sender_access regexp:/etc/postfix/men1,

              reject

CLIENTIN = reject_non_fqdn_sender,

             reject_non_fqdn_recipient,

             reject_unknown_sender_domain,

             reject_unknown_recipient_domain,

             check_sender_access ldap:access,

             check_recipient_access ldap:access,

             permit_mynetworks,

             reject_unauth_destination,

             reject

HELOIN = permit

CUBA = check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/cuba,

         check_sender_access regexp:/etc/postfix/mensender,

           reject

FROMCUBA = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/fromcuba,

             check_recipient_access regexp:/etc/postfix/mensender,

           reject

This is what I have in the “cuba” file

.cu          FROMCUBA

This is what I have in the “fromcuba”file

.cu          OK

I can’t find out what I’m doing wrong. Whenever I try to send a mail to any .cu domain I get the reject message I have in the “mensender” file. Is there something I’m missing or is the order in which I have the rules wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Direccion Provincial Joven Club C.Habana

Administrador del Nodo Provincial - TINOCHA

telefono: 863-1648

website: www.cha.jovenclub.cu

correo: [hidden email]

Re: Problems with sender and recipient checks

mouss-2