Question about list.dnswl.org

Christos Chatzaras
I create a new account at www.dnswl.org and add my primary domain in their portal.

I also request them to add my outgoing SMTP IPs (I think they manually check it before add).

To query their database, do I have to ask them to add my resolver's IPs too?

It looks like they allow access from "unknown" IPs (test it with nslookup), but I want to make sure that registering resolver's IPs is not needed to avoid them block the requests made by my resolvers in the future.

Re: Question about list.dnswl.org

A. Schulze

Am 15.04.2018 um 00:22 schrieb Christos Chatzaras:
> I create a new account at www.dnswl.org <http://www.dnswl.org> and add my primary domain in their portal.
>
> I also request them to add my outgoing SMTP IPs (I think they manually check it before add).
>
> To query their database, do I have to ask them to add my resolver's IPs too?
>
> It looks like they allow access from "unknown" IPs (test it with nslookup), but I want to make sure that registering resolver's IPs is not needed to avoid them block the requests made by my resolvers in the future.

Andreas