RBL blocks all clients

Mau Zilli

I have an unusual problem that I don't understand,
since yesterday RBL blocking all clients equally and not just the blacklisted only.

If remove RBL works well, following my postconf.
Thanks

> postconf -n
config_directory = /volume1/homes/admin/cfg/postfix
alias_database = hash:/volume1/homes/admin/cfg/postfix/aliases
alias_maps = hash:$config_directory/aliases
body_checks = regexp:/volume1/homes/admin/cfg/postfix/body_checks
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
command_directory = /var/packages/MailServer/target/sbin
cyrus_sasl_config_path = /var/packages/MailServer/target/etc
daemon_directory = /var/packages/MailServer/target/libexec
data_directory = /var/lib/postfix
disable_vrfy_command = yes
header_checks = regexp:/volume1/homes/admin/cfg/postfix/header_checks
home_mailbox = .Maildir/
inet_protocols = ipv4, ipv6
mail_owner = postfix
mailbox_size_limit = 512000000
mailq_path = /var/packages/MailServer/target/bin/mailq
message_size_limit = 21480000
mydomain = pulsante.it
myhostname = sys.pulsante.it
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, [::1]/128
myorigin = $myhostname
newaliases_path = /var/packages/MailServer/target/bin/newaliases
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
sendmail_path = /var/packages/MailServer/target/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = maildrop
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions = check_client_access hash:$config_directory/helo-client-exceptions, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_non_fqdn_hostname, reject_invalid_hostname, regexp:$config_directory/helo-regex, permit
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_pipelining, reject_invalid_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_unauth_destination, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, check_recipient_access hash:$config_directory/recipient, reject_non_fqdn_recipient
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /usr/syno/etc/ssl/ssl.crt/server.crt
smtpd_tls_key_file = /usr/syno/etc/ssl/ssl.key/server.key
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
virtual_alias_domains = /volume1/homes/admin/cfg/postfix/vdomains
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/volume1/homes/admin/cfg/postfix/virtual