RE: Why isn't qmgr picking up emails from the maildrop directory? - It worked thanks

RE: Why isn't qmgr picking up emails from the maildrop directory? - It worked thanks

Ward, Martin
Wietse and Victor wrote:

> > Turning off the "pickup -v" logging (and other -v options in
> > master.cf) would also help.
>
> THe logging level is rather high, and pickup will run much
> faster at a reduced logging level (no -v options at all).
> After the queue drains, then debug further with "-v", ...

It does make for interesting reading! I have removed the -v option,
turned smtp off and will see how quickly the queue clears down
overnight.

Thanks fellas.

|\/|artin

The message is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone else, nor may it be copied in any way.

The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the named addressee and/or have received this message in error, please advise us by e-mailing [hidden email] and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

Internet communications are not secure and COLT does not accept responsibility for this message, its contents nor responsibility for any viruses.

No contracts can be created or varied on behalf of COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or affiliates ("COLT") and any other party by email Communications unless expressly agreed in writing with such other party.

Please note that incoming emails will be automatically scanned to eliminate potential viruses and unsolicited promotional emails. For more information refer to www.colt.net or contact us on +44(0)20 7390 3900.