Re: Pay for support

Viktor Dukhovni

> On Mar 13, 2017, at 10:23 PM, Jeronimo L. Cabral <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Viktor, I need help urgently.
>
> Please how much does it cost for you to help me via TeamViewer ???
>
> If you tell me a price maybe I can do a payment with VISA I suppose.

My help is not for sale.  Instead of wasting time, post the requested
information:

        http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#logging

        "postconf -n" output saved as a file and attached without editing.
        "postconf -Mf" output saved as a file and attached without editing.
        error logging as explained in the "logging" section of DEBUG_README.html