Recording of DANE talk at ICANN61

Viktor Dukhovni

[ Also posted to [hidden email], please pardon the duplication if
  you're reading both lists.  I'm planning to also post to exim-users
  and [hidden email] ]

I gave a talk about DANE for SMTP at the ICANN61 conference last week.
Audio and slides are available, but not a synchronized recording so if
you want to follow along you'll need to figure out the slide transitions
from the context of the audio.  I was promised 45 minutes, had too much
material even for that, but only got 35 minutes, and yet managed to get
to most of the key points.  I hope and think that the pace was not too
fast to get the points across.

My segment starts at 16 minutes into the recording and ends 51 minutes
into the recording:

  http://audio.icann.org/meetings/sju61/sju61-OPEN-2018-03-14-T1732-208bc-zYhNI147Nrs4gtkXUVItrT4uukdYi3nR-en.m3u

The slides are at:

  https://static.ptbl.co/static/attachments/169319/1520904692.pdf

The slides have additional material in the Appendix section.  Please
take the key rotation advice in the slides seriously and apply it to
improve your own practices.  May your TLSA records never fail to
validate, even briefly...

​There may be a problem with the audio link - I can't get it to play.​

Re: Recording of DANE talk at ICANN61

Mike Guelfi
The m3u contains a link to:
http://audio.icann.org/meetings/sju61/sju61-OPEN-2018-03-14-T1732-208bc-zYhNI147Nrs4gtkXUVItrT4uukdYi3nR-en-02.mp3

Which does work...

On 19 Mar. 2018 19:50, Dominic Raferd <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

On 19 March 2018 at 09:12, Mike Guelfi <[hidden email]> wrote:
The m3u contains a link to:

Which does work...

On 19 Mar. 2018 19:50, Dominic Raferd <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 17 March 2018 at 19:42, Viktor Dukhovni <[hidden email]> wrote:

My segment starts at 16 minutes into the recording and ends 51 minutes
into the recording:

  http://audio.icann.org/meetings/sju61/sju61-OPEN-2018-03-14-T1732-208bc-zYhNI147Nrs4gtkXUVItrT4uukdYi3nR-en.m3u

Thanks, yes the mp3 link works. On my Windows 10 machines the original m3u file is downloaded by Chrome and then opens in Groove Music which throws an error.