Reject email containing Google forms

lists@lazygranch.com
About 70% of my spam these days contains links to Google Forms. I've been googling for tips on how to reject such email but Google find hits for the converse. (People are complaining about Gmail blocking Google Forms which is ironic.)

My current configuration doesn't include SpamAssassin since rbls and the existence of a reverse pointer was good enough.

I'm looking for advice specifically to bounce email that contains a link to any Google form. If this is inappropriate for this list serve then I'm fine with the moderator nuking the request. I can take it up with stackexchange but it had been my experience that the postfix list has the best gurus.

Re: Reject email containing Google forms

Curtis Maurand
How about a general sieve rule in your dovecot server or a filter in your delivery agent?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 1, 2020, at 5:11 PM, lists <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> About 70% of my spam these days contains links to Google Forms. I've been googling for tips on how to reject such email but Google find hits for the converse. (People are complaining about Gmail blocking Google Forms which is ironic.)
>
> My current configuration doesn't include SpamAssassin since rbls and the existence of a reverse pointer was good enough.
>
> I'm looking for advice specifically to bounce email that contains a link to any Google form. If this is inappropriate for this list serve then I'm fine with the moderator nuking the request. I can take it up with stackexchange but it had been my experience that the postfix list has the best gurus.

Re: Reject email containing Google forms

lists:

> About 70% of my spam these days contains links to Google Forms.
> I've been googling for tips on how to reject such email but Google
> find hits for the converse. (People are complaining about Gmail
> blocking Google Forms which is ironic.)?
>
> My current configuration doesn't include SpamAssassin since rbls
> and the existence of a reverse pointer was good enough.?
>
> I'm looking for advice specifically to bounce email that contains
> a link to any Google form. If this is inappropriate for this list
> serve then I'm fine with the moderator nuking the request. I can
> take it up with stackexchange but it had been my experience that
> the postfix list has the best gurus.?

This will require deep instection with software that decodes base64
text, and that understands enough of HTML so that it can figure out
what the links are. Postfix's built-in support for regular expressions
won't be sufficient to stop this.

        Wietse