Reject subdomains

indio
I want to reject all mails sent from *.mydomain.tld, or at least apply the same
restrictions as to mydomain.tld. I tried some parent_domain_matches_subdomains,
but wasn't able to make it work.
I want [hidden email] needed to log in to send mails, and I want
[hidden email] be treated as any other external mail account mailing me.
Aleady tried subdomain_matches_parent_domain, but nothing happened.

[...]
mynetworks = 127.0.0.1 , 10.111.1.0/24
myhostname = mail.mydomain.tld
mydomain = mail.mydomain.tld
myorigin = $mydomain
mydestination = $myhostname, $mydomain, localhost
mynetworks_style = subnet
relay_domains = $mydestination
smtpd_sender_login_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/smtpd_sender_login_maps.cf
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_sender_login_mismatch
smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = yes
[...]

Re: Reject subdomains

Noel Jones-2
On 9/2/2009 6:48 AM, indio wrote:

> I want to reject all mails sent from *.mydomain.tld, or at least apply
> the same
> restrictions as to mydomain.tld. I tried some
> parent_domain_matches_subdomains,
> but wasn't able to make it work.
> I want [hidden email] needed to log in to send mails, and I want
> [hidden email] be treated as any other external mail account
> mailing me.
> Aleady tried subdomain_matches_parent_domain, but nothing happened.
>
> [...]
> mynetworks = 127.0.0.1 , 10.111.1.0/24
> myhostname = mail.mydomain.tld
> mydomain = mail.mydomain.tld
> myorigin = $mydomain
> mydestination = $myhostname, $mydomain, localhost
> mynetworks_style = subnet
> relay_domains = $mydestination
> smtpd_sender_login_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/smtpd_sender_login_maps.cf
> smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_sender_login_mismatch
> smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = yes
> [...]

You probably want to set
relay_domains =