Relay Access Denied / SSh tunnel / 2525

Frederic ROBERT-3
Hello,

I want to make a tunnel ssh with my remote computer.

eg: ssh -L 2525:remoteip:25 user@remoteip

I'm setting up My E-mail client 127.0.0.1:2525

When i sent to an e-mail, there's a message "Relay Access Denied"

Best regards,

Frederic R.

Re: Relay Access Denied / SSh tunnel / 2525

Wietse Venema
Frederic ROBERT:
> Hello,
>
> I want to make a tunnel ssh with my remote computer.
>
> eg: ssh -L 2525:remoteip:25 user@remoteip
>
> I'm setting up My E-mail client 127.0.0.1:2525
>
> When i sent to an e-mail, there's a message "Relay Access Denied"

In the SERVER logfile, look for the client IP address.

Then, look in "man postconf" for "permit_mynetworks"."

Wietse Venema wrote:

> Frederic ROBERT:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I want to make a tunnel ssh with my remote computer.
>>
>> eg: ssh -L 2525:remoteip:25 user@remoteip
>>
>> I'm setting up My E-mail client 127.0.0.1:2525
>>
>> When i sent to an e-mail, there's a message "Relay Access Denied"
>
> In the SERVER logfile, look for the client IP address.
>
> Then, look in "man postconf" for "permit_mynetworks"."
>
> Wietse

I found the solution !!! / i made a ssh tunnel ssh -D 4343 remotesship

I set up "manual proxy configuration". It's done :-)

Thank you

--
Frederic R.