Restrict sender to domain/s

mlists@x76.eu
Hello,
I have a number of authenticated senders I would like to restrict to
certain recipient domains.

I.e. user "[hidden email]" should only be able to send emails to
domains "example.org" and "foobarbaz.com".
Recipient/s with any other domain (e.g. "[hidden email]") should be
rejected.

If this possible at all, what do I need to look at?

Regards

Regards

On 8/21/2018 11:24 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a number of authenticated senders I would like to restrict to
> certain recipient domains.
>
> I.e. user "[hidden email]" should only be able to send emails to
> domains "example.org" and "foobarbaz.com".
> Recipient/s with any other domain (e.g. "[hidden email]") should be
> rejected.
>
> If this possible at all, what do I need to look at?
>
> Regards

The general mechanism is documented here:
http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html#external

You'll need to adjust it for your needs, but it can do that.

  -- Noel Jones