Restrict some domains that can send mail to particular address

Restrict some domains that can send mail to particular address

chteh
Dear all postfix users,

Good day to everyone.

Recently i found that one of my email address (an alias address, for
example [hidden email]) is receiving a lot of spam.
I would like to restrict this email address to receive email from
certain domain only but others email address still can receive email
from the public.
I have tried to search some info through google, but not so helpful.
Could someone here provide me some guidance, please?

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

--

Best regards,

Simon Teh

Network and System Administrator
National Advanced IPv6
Centre of Excellence,
School of Computer Science,
Universiti Sains Malaysia

Re: Restrict some domains that can send mail to particular address

Sahil Tandon
chteh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Recently i found that one of my email address (an alias address, for
> example [hidden email]) is receiving a lot of spam.
> I would like to restrict this email address to receive email from certain
> domain only but others email address still can receive email from the
> public.
> I have tried to search some info through google, but not so helpful.
> Could someone here provide me some guidance, please?

Sahil Tandon <[hidden email]>

Re: Restrict some domains that can send mail to particular address [SOLVED]

chteh
Dear Sahil,

It works! Thanks for your guidance.