Retiring oqmgr?

Patrick Ben Koetter-2
Configuring a new Postfix server I just ran across the commented entry for
oqmgr and I thought: It must have been ages qmgr had been renamed to oqmgr and
it might be time to remove that entry from master.cf.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München

Re: Retiring oqmgr?

Wietse Venema
Patrick Ben Koetter:
> Configuring a new Postfix server I just ran across the commented entry for
> oqmgr and I thought: It must have been ages qmgr had been renamed to oqmgr and
> it might be time to remove that entry from master.cf.

Problem with nqmgr is that there is only one person who really knows
how it works, and a few who understand major portions of it. I am
nog among those people. I therefore kept oqmgr around as an insurance.

        Wietse