Rewriting envelope from when delivering mail via smtp(8)

Rewriting envelope from when delivering mail via smtp(8)

Stefan Förster-4
Is teher any way to rewrite envelope senders only when delivering mail
over the internet?

sender_canonical_maps will obviously rewrite sender addresses in
incoming mails and smtp_generic_maps will rewrite sender _and_
recipient addresses.

Ciao
Stefan
Stefan Förster     http://www.incertum.net/     Public Key: 0xBBE2A9E9
Penguins are so sensitive to my needs. - Lyle Lovett

Re: Rewriting envelope from when delivering mail via smtp(8)

Stefan Förster-4
* Stefan Förster <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is teher any way to rewrite envelope senders only when delivering mail
> over the internet?
>
> sender_canonical_maps will obviously rewrite sender addresses in
> incoming mails and smtp_generic_maps will rewrite sender _and_
> recipient addresses.

Please ignore this message.

Cheers
Stefan