SQL question / individual header_checks for each user

SQL question / individual header_checks for each user

eaerhaerhaehae aehraerhaeha
### individual header_checks for each user ###

I know this is not intended, but is it possible with some SQL magic?

SELECT action FROM header_checks WHERE '%s' RLIKE pattern

Each pattern field has an "owner". In a different table I have addresses
and an "owner" field.

So I would need something like

AND owner of recipient address (in a different table) LIKE owner of pattern

However, does header_checks even have a recipient address variable?  I
assume  %s is just the headers? Perhaps the recipient address could be
extracted somehow?

Thanks for any help

Re: SQL question / individual header_checks for each user

Wietse Venema
d:
> ### individual header_checks for each user ###

The header_checks request specifies solely the content of one message
header. It does not specify any other information: no information about
a previous header, no information about users, or any other information.

Re: SQL question / individual header_checks for each user

Wietse Venema
Wietse Venema:
> d:
> > ### individual header_checks for each user ###
>
> The header_checks request specifies solely the content of one message
> header. It does not specify any other information: no information about
> a previous header, no information about users, or any other information.

Postfix is not an email content management system. To implement
non-trivial content policies for Postfix, such as context-dependent
content rules, you need to use an external content filter. For
example, amavisd plugged into Postfix via the Milter protocol.

        Wietse