Same sender, same sasl user

Alfredo Saldanha-2
Hello people
I'm trying to setup sender must be tha same sasl user authentication, but I don't care where the connection comes from or is going.
I'd like only to prevent fake sender. I've tried 'smtp_sender_dependent_authentication = yes', but I think that is not enough.
Some tip?

Thanks.

Re: Same sender, same sasl user

Wietse Venema
Alfredo Saldanha:
> Hello people
> I'm trying to setup sender must be tha same sasl user authentication, but I don't care where the connection comes from or is going.
> I'd like only to prevent fake sender. I've tried 'smtp_sender_dependent_authentication = yes', but I think that is not enough.
> Some tip?

Maybe:
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_sender_login_maps
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_sender_login_mismatch

Postfix also has reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch and
reject_known_sender_login_mismatch for corner cases.

Re: Same sender, same sasl user

Alfredo Saldanha-2
Working perfect!
Thank you, Mr. Venema.

Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2018 12:43:14
Assunto: Re: Same sender, same sasl user

Alfredo Saldanha:
> Hello people
> I'm trying to setup sender must be tha same sasl user authentication, but I don't care where the connection comes from or is going.
> I'd like only to prevent fake sender. I've tried 'smtp_sender_dependent_authentication = yes', but I think that is not enough.
> Some tip?

Maybe:
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_sender_login_maps
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_sender_login_mismatch

Postfix also has reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch and
reject_known_sender_login_mismatch for corner cases.

Wietse