Save output mail

gianlucabrt

Hi

I have postifx and i want to save email that are send. If this is possible i want to save not email of all users but only of some users.
How can i make?

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro

Re: Save output mail

J.P. Trosclair
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have postifx and i want to save email that are send. If this is possible i want to save not email of all users but only of some users.
> How can i make?

> Vuoi essere presente online?
> Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
> A partire da 18,59 euro

Have a look at this:

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_bcc_maps

Re: Save output mail

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_bcc_maps

Noel Jones

Re: Re: Save output mail

gianlucabrt

Many many thanks

>[hidden email] wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have postifx and i want to save email that are send. If this is possible i
>want to save not email of all users but only of some users. > How can i make?
>>

>http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_bcc_maps
>http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_bcc_maps
>
>--
>Noel Jones

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro

Re: Save output mail

Samy Ascha, Xel Media B.V.

Re: Re: Save output mail