Secondary Servers

The Doctor
I seem to be have fun with a secondary server Issue.

1)  Telling root to go to another user ends up going
to the other user on the primary server.  Huh?  Why is that?

2)  I have compiple SASL but cannot get it run properly despite matching
my ns1 record and adjusting it accordingly?

Any suggestions?

--
Member - Liberal International This is [hidden email]
Ici [hidden email] God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Never Satan President Republic!
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1

Re: Secondary Servers

Sahil Tandon
On Sat, 04 Jul 2009, The Doctor wrote:

> I seem to be have fun with a secondary server Issue.
>
> 1)  Telling root to go to another user ends up going
> to the other user on the primary server.  Huh?  Why is that?

I cannot access the crystal ball today, would you mind providing some basic
info to help debug the problem?  See DEBUG_README.

> 2)  I have compiple SASL but cannot get it run properly despite matching
> my ns1 record and adjusting it accordingly?

See response to 1).

--
Sahil Tandon <[hidden email]>