Send periodic announcement to our customers

Send periodic announcement to our customers

nima chavooshi
Hi
In our company we want to send periodic announcement or newsletter mail to our customers (approximate 50000 e-mail). because most of our customers have email account on yahoo and google and AOL mail services, I concern about that these mail services detect our emails as spam!
Is there any recommendation for send bulk mail ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Send periodic announcement to our customers

Luigi Rosa-2

Re: Send periodic announcement to our customers

Peter Ajamian
On 28/10/11 00:42, nima chavooshi wrote:
> Hi
> In our company we want to send periodic announcement or newsletter mail
> to our customers (approximate 50000 e-mail). because most of our
> customers have email account on yahoo and google and AOL mail services,
> I concern about that these mail services detect our emails as spam!
> Is there any recommendation for send bulk mail ?

All of the above mentioned services have guidelines for you to follow
when sending bulk email to their customers:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/basics/postmaster-15.html;_ylt=ArJo0u8FD0MevRjWn4Dha.cIJHdG

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=81126&topic=12838

http://postmaster.info.aol.com/Postmaster.Guidelines.php

Peter

Re: Send periodic announcement to our customers

Simon Brereton-2
On 27 October 2011 07:42, nima chavooshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
> In our company we want to send periodic announcement or newsletter mail to
> our customers (approximate 50000 e-mail). because most of our customers have
> email account on yahoo and google and AOL mail services, I concern about
> that these mail services detect our emails as spam!
> Is there any recommendation for send bulk mail ?
> Thanks in advance

How have you acquired the email address of these "customers"?  Because
if you haven't acquired them through a double op-in process (either a
link confirmation or email reply), no amount of SPF and DKIM records
(which are what you need to investigate) are going to keep you out of
spam filters.

Simon