Setting per user/domain smtpd_recipient_limit

Setting per user/domain smtpd_recipient_limit

Bradley Giesbrecht-2
Is it possible to set smtpd_recipient_limit via maps?

We have multiple domains and the need to remove such a limitation on a domain or user basis.

Regards,
Brad

Re: Setting per user/domain smtpd_recipient_limit

Wietse Venema
Bradley Giesbrecht:
> Is it possible to set smtpd_recipient_limit via maps?

Instead of using a map, you can control this with the Postfix
policy delegation protocol, i.e. check_policy_service talking to
(non-Postfix) postfwd.

For examples see:
www.postfwd.org
www.postfix.org/SMTPD_POLICY_README.html