Simple mailing lists: can the address of the person emailing the list be hidden?

Simple mailing lists: can the address of the person emailing the list be hidden?

Tom Browder
My simple list is working pretty good. I got the headers fixed per Gmail (but no dkim yet) and mail to gmail addrees is NOT going to spam.  The mail to protonmail is still going to spam, but when I get dkim working I hope that will fix that problem.

The only real problem I see is the sender address to the mailing list is visible.

Any way to fix that?

Thanks.

-Tom